About this event
Ensuring that your accounting reports are available as soon as possible ensures that you are able to make decisions quickly which in turn help improves cashflow and profitability. We will discuss the capbilities of Xero and Microsoft PowerBI to provide a solution for small businesses whereby accounting automation can be achieved and reported on using Microsoft PowerBI.
What will I Learn?
- How to post invoices and expenses efficiently using machine learning & OCR (Optical character recognition)
- How to automate your bank reconciliation process to reduce the time this process takes by over 50%
- Tips on how to improve collections
- Automation of monthly invoices
- How Power BI integrated with Xero
- How to create Dashboard templates
- How to connect multiples data sources into PowerBI
- Q&A with experts
About the Speakers
Rayhan Aleem (Founder and Managing Partner, Alpha Pro Partners)
Rayhan has previously managed finance departments of several large financial services firms in the City of London and is passionate about accounting and reporting automation for small and medium sized businesses.
Bharat Makhijani (Principal Consultant for Data & Analytics, Citrus consulting)
Bharat is a Visual Analytics Professional with around 8 years of rich experience in Data and Analytics technologies. He has hands-on expertise in designing dashboards, defining business objectives and extracting business insights from a plethora of data across business verticals for multiple Fortune 500 clients across APAC, North America and EMEA region.